Monday, September 19, 2016

My First Job after NYSC [Episode 4]


READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. STRICTLY FOR 18+

Click here for episode 3

2 weeks before the robbery day, Janet had been skipping class seriously. She had been frustrating my effort and I knew if she continues this way, no doubt that she will fail the next JAMB. So I thought of a plan. Each time I am about to tell her to attend classes, I will place my phone on a recorder. So I have been capturing all her excuses and conversations. Even the periods that she do threatened me, I do record the threats.

On the night of the robbery, I have sneaked in as usual, I ate my dinner in Mabel’s room. We have had our lessons. Just when we were bleeping in canine style, we heard a knock on the gate.” Open the gate or else I will blow your head with gun”, a voice said from outside. We were scared, my dick went flat instantly. What do we do now?, Mabel asked. I don’t know too, I replied.

Immediately I remembered my neighbour friend at home. His name is Gasco. Gasco is a police officer, he had joined the police force about 7 years ago, he was feared by people in our neighbourhood. I placed a call to Gasco.

ME: hello Gasco, abeg there is trouble. Where you dey?
GASCO: I dey work on night duty
ME: please we need your help at the white house
GASCO: where is white house? And what is happening there?.
ME: armed robber are here pls do something to help us.

***i described the location***

Gasco: but wetin u dey do for there?
ME: I will explain later. I hanged up.

I and Mabel locked ourselves inside the bathroom in her room. The thieves had gained entrance into the compound, manipulated the entrance door and now in the living room. They searched every room including Mabel’s room. We didn’t make any sound, they went to the kitchen, ate the beefs in the pot before returning back to the living room. They were about going away with some money and properties when we heard another voice outside “stop there, if you move then you are dead”.

I was happy that Gasco had helped. All the robbers were arrested. I and Mabel came out of the room, dressed up and went outside to see what was going on. I couldn’t see Gasco among the cops. The police officer asked” who are the occupants of this house?” the gateman pointed to Mabel as the person who lives in the main house as at this time. The police officer turned to me. Oga, who are you?. I went dumb and couldn’t speak. How do I explain my identity?. Its past 4am, the robbers are now in the police van, the officer told I and Mabel to follow them to station for statement writing.

****chaiiiii, my own don meet me today, wetin I go tell madam?, how do I get there at midnite?, what for?.****

On reaching the station, I called Gasco and he gave me directions to where I will see him. ME: Gasco baba, you have to help me please.
Gasco: what happened?, I was the one who arranged the boys to rescue you after your call last night.
ME: I know, but I needed help.
Gasco: what do you want me to do for you?,
ME: ********i explained all my movements, my secret lessons to him****
Gasco: so what?
 ME: madam will be here soon. What will be my explanation?
GASCO: leave that to me, in your statement, just write it that you were coming from a vigil when you noticed the robbery movements, you hide somewhere, minutes later, you called me. You saw the gate opened by the robbers, you summon the courage to enter with the mindset to rescue the occupants of the house, and then the police arrived. That’s all.

ME: Gasco baba. Thanks so much ooooo.
****chaiiii, see police sense*****.

I went back to meet Mabel, whispered into her ears about what Gasco said. She was happy and relieved because she too was scared of what will happen if madam finds out. Gasco also gave a script to Mabel to write. It was that day I believed that “POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND”. We both wrote our statements as directed by Gasco.

At about 6:10am, madam and Janet arrived.

MADAM: police officer, what happened? I heard my house was robbed and my maid is here?

***i guess Oga Peter didn’t mention my name to madam. That good of him****
 IPO: yes madam. It was this young man that alerted the police “pointing at me”

****he reads out my statement to madam*****.

Gasco also add sauce and juice to the story. Madam was so exicited. See me at home tomorrow Sunday at 3pm “madam said to me”.

Its 3pm on Sunday, I dressed well and went straight to the white house. I was welcomed warmly. Madam, Janet and Eric were sitting in the living room.

MADAM: Niyi, I’m so happy about what you did, for your courage, boldness and the police you invited to save our properties from been stolen.
ME: *****my head come dey swell****. You are welcome maa.
MADAM: now, you are now more than a lesson teacher. You are now part of our family. Feel free to come here any time. You may sleep over whenever you feel like
 ME: ****my head come swell again**** thank you maa.
MADAM: Mabel!!!!!!!!!!!!, show Niyi his new room. He is now part of us, whenever he feels like sleeping over, he should be welcomed. Janet looked at me, she smiled and winked.

I followed Mabel to see the room. Now, no more sneaking, we are now closer. “Mabel said”. I left the white house on that Sunday evening, different thoughts running through my mind. What is Janet up to?, why did she winked at me?, what if I was caught with Mabel?, I thought of everything and decided to maintain my usual lesson outing to the white house.

Mabel’s lesson at my home continued every market days, I keep on enjoying food stuffs and beef courtesy of Mabel, we still our Friday night lesson/sex at the white house.

Something happened along the line. I came for lessons as usual and met Janet in the living room looking depressed and sad. I tried talking to her but she won’t say a word. I manipulated her by every means but she won’t talk, I came closer to her, held her palm, she was so cold, I looked into her eyes and it was soaked, Janet must be going through something or something happened to her I thought, yet she wouldn’t speak. Janet stood up and went to her room. I didn’t know where the boldness came from, I followed her. She sat on her bed, bending down her head and supporting it with her left hand; she was wearing her usual bump short with a yellow top. I sat beside her. Held her hand again trying to talk to her.

“Janet, you can talk to me” I can’t say anything, she replied. “Do you want me to start crying also?” She lift up head looked at me and said, Niyi, “I have been heartbroken”.

ME: What really happened?.



No comments:

Post a Comment